Social Village is a welcoming social environment. Before you sign up, please look through our list of guidelines to make sure that Social Village is the right fit for you or your child.
- Can separate from caregivers in settings outside the home
- Can transition between activities
- Can manage unexpected changes
- Can follow instructions when learning games and activities with minimal adult supervision
- Can attend to a variety of activities for 20-30 minutes at a time
- Is willing to join in activities with peers
- Needs minimal supervision to complete routine tasks
- Is able to express his/her emotions/feelings with language if upset or mad
- Can communicate with others in a conversation
- Can be flexible when things don’t go his/her way (e.g., losing a game)
- Remains part of the group when it is expected (e.g., collaborative activities)
- Can control impulsive behaviors when needed
- Can work or play collaboratively with peers in a small group
Social Village Pricing
Social Village is implementing new pricing to incorporate schedule convenience and flexibility for our members. Members can now purchase blocks of time called a "Member Card" which can be used for Saturdays. Pricing will be based on a $20/ hour rate with one free hour given for every 10 hour block purchased. Drop in rates are based on $25/ hour with a discount for a day pass. Friday Night Teen Nights are priced at $35.00 for a 2.5 hour time period.
|Saturday 1:00-5:00 P.M.
Drop In Rates: At the door prices
Wednesday & Friday Teen Nights 6:30-8:00 P.M.
$35.00 (includes pizza and drinks)
Club Card hours can not be used for Friday Teen Nights.
Social Village accepts the following forms of payment: cash, MasterCard, Visa and checks payable to: Princeton Speech-Language.