Our reading intervention treatment program offers students opportunities to improve individual skills and learn strategies to succeed academically. Individualized reading instruction using the LiPS®, and Visualizing and Verbalizing® are provided by a certified reading specialist or certified speech and language pathologist.
Treatment may focus on the following:
- Automaticity in word attack (letter/sound correspondence, phonological analysis, concepts of print)
- Reading Fluency
- Increasing naming speed and word recognition
- Reading Comprehension and reading to learn
- Emphasis on gaining metacognitive tools that will give children command over printed language and change their perception of themselves as readers
- Treatment plans will draw from research based reading programs, computer based technologies and PSLLC’s designed methodologies
Our resources include:
- Lindamood Bell® LiPS®
- Road to the Code, Fast ForWord® Reading Series
- Scientific Learning Corporation’s Reading Assistant
- Lindamood Bell® Visualizing and Verbalizing®
- And many more
Princeton Speech-Language and Learning Center is NOT Lindamood-Bell® learning Processes nor is it affiliated with, certified, endorsed, licensed, monitored, or sponsored by Lindamood-Bell®, Nanci Bell, Phyllis Lindamood or Pat Lindamood. Lindamood-Bell® - an international organization creating and implementing unique instructional methods and programs for quality intervention to advance language and literacy skills - in no way endorses or monitors the services provided by Princeton Speech-Language and Learning Center.
Let’s discuss how we can help. Schedule an appointment today. Call (609) 924-7080, email or contact us online.